Sunday, February 25, 2007



Hypno Success vs. Others



OK, so I finally received some new Hypno-Success.com CDs and have been running them this weekend. They are definitely the best I've found, and the suggestions played into each ear are excellent. I tried some others by other people, and found most to be so poor that I discarded them. I tried one by Alex Armani, and it was nice, but when I listened closely to the suggestions made in each ear, I disagree with his tactics.

For instance, using Instant Millionaire, Reed Byron (of Hypno Success) uses suggestions that condition the mind to attract wealth and riches. Armani's, on the other hand, tells the mind to make a to-do list every day, stick to it, invest and reinvest 15% of profits. Now, Armani has a point - this is a good system for long-term generation of wealth. A good, conscious system for long term money making. That's not what we're interested in though. Why play a conscious system to the unconscious mind, and why pick a system that reaps rewards after decades? Reed's actually tells the subconscious to attract money instantly and forevermore.

So in the realm of "Brain Speak", "Esoteric Programming" and whatever else silly buzzwords all of these different producers of similar hypnosis/NLP/entrainment CDs use, they are very different. It's obvious that Reed GETS that mind creates reality. Armani obviously is in a material system, teaching techniques that would be better left to a business seminar.

When you are trying new Hypnosis CDs out, listen to the words in the parts during which you would usually be asleep or entranced. You want to make sure that the suggestions are in line with what you are trying to do. There are some terrible products out there that can be very harmful. For instance, a stop smoking program once gave this suggestion: "If I continue to smoke I will get cancer". WOW what a bad suggestion! If the person doesn't stop smoking (and what in the program actually caused the person to want to stop smoking?), their mind is now conditioned to create cancer. A Hypnosis CD that practically guarantees cancer. That is SO not what you want...

So although I am a big fan of Hypnosis programs, I recommend you find out WHO you are getting these from, what they believe about reality, and then finally, LISTEN to what their suggestions say. There are very good hypnotists with a grander version of reality in mind, and they can help you. There are a lot of morons out there who want to make a buck. Make sure you're buying from the former. And my favorite of all is Reed Byron of Hypno-Success.com. It actually took me a few months to decide to buy the first couple of programs I bought from them. Their website is ugly and shoddy, and I just plain didn't like the look of it. Funny to find out they have the best hypnosis/NLP programs, and now I'm glad I gave them a chance rather than judge them by their website.

Also I would like to recommend two movies if you haven't seen them yet. First is The Celestine Prophecy, which came out last year sometime. It's based on the first in a series of books by James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy, which was the first spiritual novel I ever read. I have a very fond place in my heart for that story, and the movie did a good job of bringing it to screen. Also, the movie Conversations With God was very good, although I kind of felt there was a lot more time spent on Neale's homeless year(s) than on the God message. But it was still very good and I would recommend it. Now I must go - I am rewatching both of those movies tonight with my wife. Have a good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just thinking of purchasing one of the hypnosis cds from hypno-success. However, its hard to find reviews of people who have bought and used them so I do not know what to expect and they say no refunds.They also never email me back when I ask questions. So my questions are 1. do they work? 2. what should I expect? 3. Are they really worth it? and 4. how long does it take to get results?

Anonymous said...

You will waste your money purchasing from Hypno-success. I purchased 10 seperated cds on ebay from them and 5 alone was so bad that I could not hear even the voice and they would not even give me the time of day to exchange them. No returns period. I strongly advise anyone not to purchase from hypno -success because you will waste you money. I have a 100 % positive feedback rating and i give you my word that hypno-success is bad buisness.

Anonymous said...

Please do not waste your money on hypno-success. This company is not right. They take peoples money and give them worthless cds that are no good then will not give any exchanges. Total rip offs. This company is gonna get a lawsuit on them.