Wednesday, February 28, 2007



Third Eye Development



Yay! Finally, I'm getting some signs that the third eye work I've been doing for the past couple of weeks is working. So here again is a summary:

By lightly being aware of the area between your eyebrows, you will begin to feel a tingling, that being your third eye chakra being stimulated. So what I have been doing daily, when I think to, and often during riding in the car or listening to my Reed Byron (Hypno-Success) hypnosis CDs, is to be aware of that spot and allow the tingling to occur.

The next step, says everything I've read so far, is that when being aware of your third eye with your eyes closed, you will see a golden light. Lately, as I'm drifting off to sleep, I have done some third eye focus, and the golden light is beginning to come through. It's like the space that has usually been dark and one-dimensional begins to become a three-dimensional moving picture. I am beginning to get scenes filled with light. Last night, for instance, I saw what looked like Greek buildings with bright golden light shining through the columns.

This means my third eye is awakening. The main benefits of working your third eye are that psychic abilities begin developing noticeably and astral projection/out of body work becomes much easier, more natural and more common. I can't wait! I'm now sold on the third eye work, and will continue to report the results as I work on it.

No comments: