Friday, February 23, 2007



Audio Tester Program



Hey guys! Quick heads up - I've begun designing some audio programs for use on the site. These will be brainwave entrainment (binaural), and I will soon be integrating hypnosis and NLP as well for more powerful programs. I need some help testing these programs before I complete them and offer them for sale on the site. To this end, I'm assembling a group of 30 people to be my testers. These people will have full access to my programs in developmental stages, and will be able to give me feedback, suggest programs, and have access to these programs long before anyone else. In addition, these lucky 30 people will have free access to every completed audio program I offer for sale on the site. If you want to become one of these 30 testers, run over to http://www.jonpeeoh.com/TestersWanted.html and grab your spot.

My next few posts will be dealing with lucid dreaming, hypnosis CDs and entrainment program, as I am playing with several more commercial products in addition to my own. I'm sure I'll have a lot to blog about. Seeya soon!

No comments: