Tuesday, March 6, 2007



Day 9 of 21



Alright, so on day 8 of 21 (yesterday) of my program using Reed's CD's, I received a surprise bonus at my workplace for nearly a full paycheck. That's awesome. I'm curious to see how the money will find ways to come in other than via my current job. However, that much money's not bad for 1/3 of the way into my 21 day schedule. I'm excited to see what's next!

Also just finished rereading The Secret of Shambhala. I absolutely must recommend the Celestine Prophecy trilogy (when he finally writes The Twelfth Insight, it will be a qualogy, I suppose). They are beyond fantastic, and use a parable-style fictional story to illustrate spiritual principles as far as raising energy, projecting your expectations/energy into the universe to cause things to fall into place synchronistically for your highest good. This is the same thing as the Law of Attraction, but written out in a very practical, useable way. I first read these books years ago, and now I'm seeing them with a fresh perspective - they were ahead of their time, and can be used as excellent manuals for getting control of your life and manifesting your desires.

Finally, I have ordered a pair of video glasses, something I've wanted for a long, long time. They came from 22moo.com, the VG-920D, which for this price range is about the best you can do. I am excited to use them for TV, movies, and the computer (games as well as general use) - they project a virtual 80" screen about a meter in front of you. I also plan to find and/or develop some video that I can use with these to entrance myself, allowing for easier meditation and possibly for easy full-conscious astral projection. Kind of along the same theory as long-drive projections. That is, after driving for hours, you may notice when you close your eyes that you get a very clear image of the road in front of you as though you were still driving. You can use these times, if you're not terribly exhausted, to step into that picture as a full conscious OBE. I'm thinking by using the immersive quality of these glasses and creating tunnel videos or light patterned videos, I can stimulate my brain enough to allow me to enjoy this effect during my meditation times. I'll let you know how it goes, it'll be anywhere between 1-3 weeks before they arrive (coming from Australia).

No comments: