Friday, March 9, 2007



Awakening the Third Eye





Amazon has this book in stock again (it's out of print) - I finally got a copy. After working the first couple of exercises last night, I had very powerful sensations in my third eye, hands, heart and throat. I went to bed and had incredibly vivid, colorful dreams all night. This may be the most important book I've ever owned.

If you want to stop "learning about" spiritual crap and start doing it, this is THE book you want. Everything in the book is based on practical experience, and the techniques will almost immediately give you that experience to begin with and develop. There's no visualization, no "trying", no concentrating... Just simple exercises that work!

Once again, Clairvision.org says at some point in the near future, this book will be available online for free. As soon as that happens, I will post a link to it.

No comments: